Monday, July 14, 2008

Yeah, it's Monday!





The company has cleared out!  We had a great time and will be seeing them again real soon.  We are driving to Montana this week (hopefully by Thursday) and the in-laws will be flying to Montana from  Florida.  I am going to my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party.  They are just going to see my husbands father (mom passed away a couple of years ago) and their sister that lives in Fort Benton.  It is a 32 hour drive!  I am  hoping to drive straight through now that I have two drivers (son & daughter) to help!  Lord have mercy!


We also own four airplanes....


Too bad they are crop dusting airplanes and carry only one (the pilot).  We own four yet can't afford to fly and have to drive 32 hours...........

that is just messed up!

No comments: