Sunday, August 17, 2008

Always up for fun!

Here are the rules for “6 Quirky Things”:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay.......... here goes...........
1.  I shave my legs everyday - yes, everyday!!! My friends think I am crazy! (possibly)
2.  I eat PB & J on toast every morning
3.  I was born in Germany (military brat)
4.  My husband is a better cook than I am and my kids are not afraid to tell you that!
5.  I was the oldest woman in the hospital delivering my 3rd child - with braces on my teeth to boot!
6.  I would die without caffeine ( no lie )

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the tag! Oh, and you ARE crazy for shaving your legs everyday:)

Nessa said...

You're not crazy lol, i shave mine too, I love smooth skin and I'm addicted to caffeine too. I knew I liked you for a reason!!!

gone said...

I haven't been over in a while. I figured you would be busy busy busy. How are you? I hope doing great.

Hey...I shave my legs everyday.
I was the oldest in delivery with my 2nd (which was my last).
I know I would die without caffeine.

Hey...we have got to keep in touch. I am back...!